Awhile, or 6 months? That's how long it's been. I'd love to go back and recap everything that's happened, but I'll spare you. I reread the blog and noticed that I'm quite the talker, err, the thinker. So, filling you in on the last 6 months would take way too much of your time. I'll start now and highlight a few details :)

Obviously, we've been a little busy, but happier than ever. Miss Paige is growing and is keeping us on our toes every minute. Things have been wonderful. But busy. Really, really busy. I've been working full time and my Mom has been keeping Paige. This is an awesome arrangement. We are blessed that my mom is here, part of our lives and taking care of our baby girl while we're at work. Paige experiences new things every day. Probably lots of new things everyday. And the more she grew, the more I missed. I just couldn't take it anymore. I needed more Paige. I've waited for her my whole life and was ready to be with her. So, I'm happy to say that I'm a part timer! I'm a working mommy, but have TWO FULL weekdays to be a mom and nothing else. I work on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays leaving Tuesdays and Fridays as my mommy days. It's perfect.
Shockingly, we're starting to plan her first birthday party! Paige will be 1 year old in just a little over a month. I can't believe how fast this year went by. We just packed away all the newborn and summer clothes. The newborn onesies that were just a *smidge too big on her when she was first born now look like doll clothes. She is now crawling. Yes, friends, I said crawling. (We have had a hard time crawling.) But, of course, she's still walking all over the place. She's talking in her sweet baby language. And eating whatever she wants. She loves pears. Well, she's not too prejudice with fruit. She loves them all. Like her mom, she loves spaghetti. The good stuff. The completely homemade kind. Her daddy is a chili junkie and so is Paige. She loves it. She may or may not have had a cookie or two. She loves them. We all know that's me coming out in her. And don't worry, they were only oatmeal.
She's a sweet girl. She loves giving kisses and there's no other feeling like being the recipient of one. She cuddles in the morning. But only in the morning. She loves on all her toys, dolls and stuffed animals. Don't mind all those other times she takes her toys and throws them across the room. She loves to share. She'll be eating and will reach out to share her food with you. Or, a toy or anything else she's playing with.

I think Miller may be happier now than ever. Not only does he have a new playmate that is just months away from playing nonstop and running around the yard with him, but he's got a new person who feeds him. He's new spot is right by the high chair. He gets all the crumbs that Paige drops, but then gets all the food that Paige shares with him.

I think that about covers it for now. We're back and will keep you in the loop with the Rockhills.
No comments:
Post a Comment